Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Good News

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Good News

Had my first follow up MRI done on Thursday. Both Drs say no activity that they can see. We will have the official report on Monday but needless to say, we are happy! I now will go on an every two months MRI schedule for a year. I'm back in PT on Tuesday. Even went and had a mammogram yesterday just to be sure nothing new is in the offing.

Now if I could just get back to knitting...I've seemed to have lost interest and I've got a LIST of projects I need to get started (and finished). Any suggestions?

This will be short as I have no pictures or other interesting things going on at the moment.

9 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I am totally THRILLED about your wonderful MRI report! YAHOOO!!!

I hit a similar knitting slump this past week. I wanted something easy and fun....so I'm concentrating on baby hats for guild charity with some new acrylic I found at Happy Cat Yarn shop. It's much better than other acrylic I've tried and has great and cheerful colors. The price is great, too. It's Utopia by Reynolds in worsted weight and it knits up quick.

The other knitting I'm going to do is just for fun! We're having a VERY stressful week this week, so besides baby hats, I'm going to do some of the knitting and felting critters here: http://www.craftyalien.com
I'm planning on doing the kitties and some wildlife critters. ; )

Have a wonderful week! ((((HUGS)))) to you and Jim!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan that is very good news. I'd rest and wallow in that good news! Your knitting mojo will slip back into the picture...just give it time.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you have added to your blogspot, Susan. We are happy that the MRI showed no new activity that the Drs. could see. We continue to pray for you and for Jim, too. God Bless you both.
With love, Mom and Dad

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the good health news! I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful trend.

As for knitting, I often find that when I just make myself bite the bullet and pick up some knitting, I quickly get back into it. Pick something that will be particularly fun for you rather than anything that's too much of a chore, though, just to increase chances of success. Good luck!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger savyjade said...

I was jumping up and down in pass your plate when mom told me the news. I was praying for you all day! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Don't worry about the knitting you will get the itch again soon! Tell Jim Hi!
Amanda

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I said it before...I'll say it again...Praise God!!! Hearing your voice and the good news made my day, week, month...I can't remember when I got better news!! I've kind of been in a knitting funk too...maybe it's something in the air!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

And you're worried about knitting? The answer is clearly to go celebrate instead! Happy news.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Whoo hoo!!!

I'm so glad to hear that.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! this is good news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home