Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: I Found a Few Pictures

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Friday, February 16, 2007

I Found a Few Pictures

Some I had planned to post but blogger wouldn't let me. So I'm going to see if I can post them now.

This is Sugar helping me with Christmas dinner. She was explaining why fresh vegetables are good for rabbits or gerbils or mice but really - chicken is a much nicer snack.

When she realized Jim was taking her picture, naturally she had to turn around and pose!

Like the pink hair? I haven't had my wig on since the brain surgery in January. The second Gamma Knife left me with bruises that still haven't healed up. But it's okay since I have about six of these hats and they are comfy and not tight. I actually picked up some sky blue fun fur, some multicolored (can you say "clown hair") and some black to fill in the color gaps. When I get back to knitting I'm hoping to get them made up pretty fast.

This is my youngest sister Lori when she was here in January. Does she look a little sleepy? I don't know why - it's only about 5:30 am the morning she left.

And you'll notice there are no pics of her and I together. Well, I have a couple but she looks so much better than I do, I'm not posting them.

And that's about all the interesting things going on at the moment.

10 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Sugar is such a natural. :-)

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I can hear Sugar saying "I'm ready for my closeup." What a ham. :)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Love the pink. Might as well have some fun with it!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I love the pictures! The pink hat is great. : )

BTW, we need to match up schedules because I have a surprise for you that I'd like to deliver soon!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you blogging again. I say PINK hair is a WARM head for a warm heart.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, So good to see your blog--and the pictures are really good also. Sugar is a born "ham" I think. She is a nice kitty but likes the limelight. But what a great companion! We continue to pray for you and for Jim. Love, Mom

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Wayne said...

Hi Susan,
Apparently your blooger has decided that there are two backslashes at the end of my blogspot and there is only supposed to be one. Take the other slash off and you should be able to get there. Not that I am any good about posting any more. Kathy was happy to talk to you today. Boy she was chatty after the two of you got off!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Wayne said...

Hi Susan,
Apparently your blooger has decided that there are two backslashes at the end of my blogspot and there is only supposed to be one. Take the other slash off and you should be able to get there. Not that I am any good about posting any more. Kathy was happy to talk to you today. Boy she was chatty after the two of you got off!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Wayne said...

Hi Susan,
Apparently your blooger has decided that there are two backslashes at the end of my blogspot and there is only supposed to be one. Take the other slash off and you should be able to get there. Not that I am any good about posting any more. Kathy was happy to talk to you today. Boy she was chatty after the two of you got off!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about cats? Mine has never been fed raw chicken - ever. But put me in the kitchen working with it, and she magically appears...all 20+ pounds of her...

LP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home