Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Baby Hats

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Hats

I've been working on my charity knitting as my arm will allow. Yesterday and today it's been really sore. I'm hoping to get one more little hat done between now and Guild but at least I have two to turn in.

I'm sure you can see the YI's tail wrapped around this one. She is SO helpful! I really don't think she shows up to see the hats but because it's a photo op.



Here is the second hat. I braided the three doodles and tied knots in the ends. The YI appeared to like this one better. I always want to try them on her but it might be the end of the hat if I tried.


And here's the YI in peson, looking quite bored with the everything. She really prefers yarn in the rough...or I should say...ball. She has tried to run off with the fuzzy yarn for these hats more than once.

When that didn't work, she tried to sneak off with the large PINK ball of Cascade 22o I'm going to use to make my SIL Eileen's scarf. Certainly no one would notice a black cat with a huge pink ball of yarn hanging out of her nouth But it's like a little kid, you can't laugh while they are doing it or you just encourage them. And she needs VERY little encouragement.

I haven't had a chance to play too much with my talk and type software - Dragon Naturally Speaking. I keep thinking I'll get to it and then the next thing I know, it's time for bed! Ihaven't even gotten another wire sculpture ring done. Mostly I've been sleeping. I've have had a bit of a cold and everything just wears me out.

Tomorrow I go get the arm x-rayed. I hope we get good news. I'll let you know how it turns out.

5 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see your post again Susan, and that little yarn inspecter does look so good in the pictures. It is no wonder she likes having her picture taken. We are praying for a good result from the x-ray tomorrow. We send our love. Mom

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger savyjade said...

I am so happy that you are able to start knitting again! I will not see you at guild b/c I have to drive Savy to my dad's for spring break. I promise to bring Daxton by soon! I will miss seeing you.
Love Amanda

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Oh, I hope your arm is doing well and healing. It's great that you are able to knit again!

Have a fabulous upcoming weekend! You and Jim are always in my prayers.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey! Glad you are able to knit again a little...now that is withdrawal at it's worst...no knitting! Missed seeing you today and looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I just sent you an email. Please check your inbox. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home