Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Monday Evening

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Evening

We had a terrific turnout for KC on Saturday. This is just such a fun group. Everyone is knitting something different and it all looks so nice. I took my camera but was unsteady enough I asked Kathy K. to take pics for me. Consequently you get to see eveyone but her (and Bette who won't let anyone take her picture - I have no idea why) .



And we are on the downhill run to the Harlot's arrival. I can't believe it will be tomorrow night. I hate to admit it but I don't know which I'm more excited about, the YH being here or getting to see my sister after so many years.

The steroid reduction continues. I'm now down to one a day which I take half in the morning and half at night. The symptoms are still the same with nothing changing. A good sign I guess. Wouldn't want any big changes at this late date.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been three days since the YH's visit, right? I'm dying for news here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home