Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: You've Got Mail!

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Friday, March 17, 2006

You've Got Mail!

And look what arrived on my doorstep THIS afternoon:

Oh My Gosh! It's a package from Theresa, knitter extraordinaire! I have SOCKS! Divine smelling soap, a pretty sachet, the cutest little wooden daisy, Rhode Island Lip Balm, notecards, and did I mention SOCKS! Guess who else thought this was a great package:

She really liked the soap and the sachet. I was watching her quite closely for fear she would try to run off with a sock but she really wanted the sachet! Go figure. Like she has some cat's pajama's to protect from moths!

And the socks fit perfectly (ever notice I seem to have this "tail" in every picture)


I love this package! Thank you so much Theresa!! (and for the rest of you naysayers, whining for socks cause I had to go thru radiation treatment is working and I DON'T feel the least bit guilty!)

Don't forget, in my world, handknit socks are like the greatest gift a person can get because I think they are little miracles!

7 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

What a totally wonderful picture for you from Theresa! Love the beautiful socks...and all the other goodies, too! Enjoy them. : )

Bless you Susan! I hope you're feeling really good for the weekend and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Your Pal,

Shelly

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Theresa did a beautiful job. Those socks are gorgeous. I bet she sent those other items for Sugar. Did you double check the card??? lol Bring those socks Sunday so we can see them. Please?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

I'm so glad the socks fit and you like them. There's nothing like handknit socks, right? The pattern is the Little Arrowhead Lace socks - free on Nancy Bush's website.

I mean, really, folks - doesn't Susan deserve it?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Terri said...

You are in the PINK! Lovely work and think how long they will last - forever!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks are beautiful, and I have no trouble believing that someone as great as Theresa would send such a wonderful package. You deserve it -- enjoy!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Fun mail! Gorgeous, gorgeous socks. Heh, I usually end up with, at minimum, a black cat paw or tail in every picture. More usually, an entire cat...

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Those are awesome socks - you had an awesome pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home