Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Monday, Monday - Updated

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday, Monday - Updated

Hope you all had a chance to check out Wayne's blog. I know we will all really benefit from having an actual expert to talk to about gardening!

And I spent some time working today! What a surprise - LOL! The Dr cut back my steroid dose and I'm looking forward to seeing how this all works out. But more energy today even working - things are looking up!

Just a short post. I'm trying to get another tote bag finished so I can felt the Fuzzy Feet, Sugar's toy, and this tote bag all at once.

Also spent some time trying a couple of stitch patterns on the Emily yarn. That yarn is so pretty I want to find just the right pattern to show it off! I plan to make a scarf with it. I have a hunter green wool winter coat and that mulberry color is going to just pop! But no pics as yet, nothing really to show for it.

+++++++++++
Wayne did get this blog up last night! Wander over and say Hi! He is a master gardener and a great source of information on growing things in OK. All you gardeners are in for a real treat!

Okay, he does tend to stream of consciousness but I think it's because of all the years wandering around out in the OK sun - LOL!

And he used to KNIT!!! In high school! Now his wife, Kathy, knits. She's super too! Anyway, check out his blog, he has a keen, dry sense of humor and is very enjoyable to read.

I also have started another web journal. I haven't done much more than just get it set up so don't expect to much at the moment. But I have plans....

4 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Master Gardner must've gotten too many hits! It's blocked without having permission. I tried!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Wayne said...

However I blocked the crazy thing I unblocked it. Don't ask me how, my usual computer technique is close my eyes and punch buttons.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Hey Mrs Realator, Who is building the HUGE Italian Villa on the cornre of Sooner and Hefner/Britton?

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I hope you had a wonderful day today and that the steroid reduction is going well. I get to lower my dose tomorrow if all is well...HOORAY!!! : )

I can tell my cheeks have grown again today... I can't believe it. I'm looking more like a cabbage patch kid every day!

You're always in my prayers and I'm so thankful to be your friend...and co-founder of the CCC!

I hope that you have a wondeful and blessed day tomorrow,

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home