Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Short Post

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Short Post

Just a short post to let you know I'm still around but the steroid changes are taking their toll. Today was the first day on prednisone at a dose my body is suppose to produce naturally. After the heavy duty steroids, the lessor dose has left me a little shaky, weak in the knees, and very tired.

So it will probably be a few days before I post again. I'm still around but will need time to get my act back together.

Thanks for your prayers and support!

8 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Just sit back and relax. Enjoy your day. Will be thinking of you.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Just dropping by to say I'm thinking of you!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's not the news all your readers were hoping for! We'll be thinking of you and sending you super healthy vibes. Spiritual steroids, we'll call them. :)

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Hang in there....

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Rosemary said...

((hugs))

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax for a few days and you'll soon be bouncing around again. Keeping you in my thoughts.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan,

I hope you're doing better. I'm thinking of and praying for you!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home