Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Did You See This?

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Did You See This?

Sometimes I can't believe how crazy companies are. I ran across this on Cafepress today. Isn't it interesting how companies try to claim a word as their own private copyrighted word! It's amazing nerve, and not in a good way.


I have looked everywhere for this bear pattern. I can't remember where I found it! I'm still looking, I haven't given up. And you can see I had a lot more time back when I first started real estate - lol! Now I may have one bear finished but I have several just waiting to be sewn up and stuffed. I should see what Clanci would charge for that!

I've spent most of the day sniffling, sneezing, and snuffling. My allergies have kicked in big time so I haven't felt like accomplishing much. No spinning and only about 2" on the baby blanket this evening. Hopefully I'll feel a little more productive tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Sorry to hear the allergies are hitting!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Rosemary said...

Those bears are adorable!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Emily said...

The SFSE/SnB controversy is kind of unbelieveable. Especially since I know women we're calling their groups "Stich and . . ." back a while ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home