Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: The Three Mouseketeers

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Three Mouseketeers

Does it sometimes seem like I only have one cat?


This is an unusual photo with all three hanging out around the cat tree. I apologize for the picture quality and photo angle. The top used to be Rimsky's sole domain but you can see who has it now. Every so often I see Rimsky sharing it with Sugar or I see Blue sharing it with Sugar but mostly I see Sugar sharing it with NO ONE. For the baby of the family, she has definitely taken over.

It's nice to have a cat who likes yarn but it's even nicer to not have THREE cats who like yarn.

And now I'm off to do my Guild homework. And hopefully get the other side of the tote finished so I can start the baby blanket.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

That is a nice cat tree. I bought a smaller one for Lexi and she barely gives it the time of day. lol Maybe I'll show her your babies in their tree and give her a hint. lol

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Our cats have time-sharing policies for most of the perches, although Houdini is the dominant cat. Wilbur has learned ways of getting around him, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home