Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: The Inspector Hard at Work

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Inspector Hard at Work

Can you believe this?!?!


Guess where I keep my wool-in-progress...

And she was purring as loud as possible the whole time. She looks a little high on lanolin! You can not turn your back on her for one second if there is wool around.

Or any other kind of yarn. It is very disconcerting to see a black flash go by with a white ball in its mouth only to discover the black flash has your cotton knit boob you just washed and had left sitting out to dry...

5 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Emily said...

And just what was she doing with that cotton knit boob?

LOL.

I have to watch Wilbur with yarn. Houdini's not so interested in interrupting his naps.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Those pictures are priceless! Your post made me laugh out loud. That little stinker...lol

Lexi doesn't seem to be very interested in my yarn. Once in awhile she gets a bit jealous and will deliberately get it to catch on her leg and then she'll take off. First time it happened I thought she was frightened. Ha! Found her sitting in the other room waiting for me. lol

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is Sugar gonna get her own web site? Seems that she is getting all the attention. She just wants to be a star!! (G)
Terri

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Jen said...

That's so funny Susan! I keep hearing about all of these "cat inspectors" but does anyone have a dog inspector? Jezabell loves to grab a ball and run off with it - the fuzzier the better - I think it reminds her of some of her toys. I'm with Emily though - what WAS she doing with that boob?!!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Emily & Jen - as far as I can tell, she was playing cat hockey with it!!

Kay - How funny - Lexi obviously thought you were paying too much attention to the yarn!

Terri - Sugar already HAS her own website - this is it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home