Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Friday the 13th

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Not a good day at my house either. While I didn't get the "carnival ride" poor Kay did, I've felt miserable all day. Almost too miserable to knit (I did say ALMOST). Certainly to miserable to actually do any work on the computer (unless it was knit-related).

I did manage to finish side two of the next felted tote.

I have it folded in half because the ends are curling so badly. And what's that you ask? Where is the YI? Here is the BEFORE picture:


Notice how she is studiously ignoring me. This is how our picture-taking sessions usually start. Then we do the "move the cat, take the picture fast, move the cat again, hold the cat out of the way, take the picture fast, move the cat, finally give up and let the cat put ONE FOOT on the item and take the picture" dance. Although if you notice the above picture, she didn't bother putting her foot on it. Guess she figured she'd already won - she WAS laying on it.

Last night I finally got around to ordering Odd Ball Knitting from Amazon. I'd checked it out of the library before Christmas and didn't want to take it back. It should be here in about a week. Of course I couldn't order just one book! I wanted to save money so I ordered a couple more to get the FREE shipping. I love Amazon!

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Great photo of the Yarn Inspector.

(And the bag looks nice, too).

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Hope you are feeling better today. The earth is standing still for me today! lol Good pic of the YI. Lexi turns away from me when I'm trying to take her picture...unless she is sleeping! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home