Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: One More Post

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Sunday, September 02, 2007

One More Post

Thought I'd do one last post before we leave tomorrow. Wanted to share my little bear. This is a pattern I cobbled together from several different patterns. I like it because the bear is almost cartoonish.
Bear front

Bear back. All my bears have tails. It's always a surprise to me that most knitted bear patterns don't include a tail! This one is a little hard to see - but it's there.

And the oblicitory DW

We'll be gone a couple of weeks, so I'm taking yarn for another bear and EIGHT DW's. I'm hoping that will hold me. We have a long layover both coming and going so you know what I'll be doing.

Have a great Labor day weekend!

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I hope you have a wonderful and fun trip...and that your yarn doesn't run out! : )

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I am so thrilled that you and Jim are getting away for a nice vacation! I hope you have the most wonderful time! Take care and will see you when you get back!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Enjoy and relax together.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nean the Bean said...

Your bear is darling! I love his ears (and his tail)!! Your posts are truly inspirational.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home