Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Three Times This Month!

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Three Times This Month!

A little less than my planned 3 x a week.

As you know, the first part of the month was kind of bumpy. The 2nd half has not been nuch better. about two weeks ago I lost the ability to get my left arm to respond. It's not numb, just not listening. To make a long pitiful story (Jim always offers me cheese with my whine), I can no longer knit. I think this is the hardest challenge so far. Conseqently I skipped two of my favorite knit gatherings.

So no knitting pictures and no knitting content.This may be the last post for awhile cause I'm typing with one finger And it's HARD! (I've always liked Gouda)

Hope I'll be posting again soon.

9 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear about your arm.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Susan, We continue to pray for you and for Jim, too. So sorry you can't knit or use that left arm. It had better get back to doing what it is supposed to do. We send our love. Mom and Dad

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I'm so very sorry to hear about your arm and knitting. Bless your heart.

We continue to hold you and Jim up in our prayers. I know it is difficult, but try to enjoy all the non-knitting things for a bit.

If you feel up to getting out for a bit with your wheelchair, Kim and I are hoping to make a trip to the zoo soon to see some of the new exhibits...and we'd love it if we could meet up with Jim and you there.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Nean the Bean said...

Dear Susan, I just wanted to say I love your blog and I'm so sorry about your illness. I do hope the June MRI will discover what the others have missed and that you'll be able to knit again very soon. In the meantime, do you like to read? Or listen to books on tape? You're in my prayers. Also ... thanks for the kind comments on my blog!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger anna said...

Susan,
I am sorry to hear about your arm and not being able to knit...I know that knitting is so very important to you..so I am sure you will be able to knit again soon...God's word says "...seek you first the kingdom of God and then what you desire will be given you..."...I am paraphasing...but I know you know what Iam saying. I am glad I can still read yours and a few other blogs so I know what is going on so I still can pray. Thank you for your recent email to me .

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger CurliSu said...

We're just going to have to find something creative you can do with one hand. Ever try any watercolor?

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your arm. I hope it will start listening to you again soon.

Meanwhile, we'll all still love you whether or not you provide us with knitting content. I'm with the others who've suggested enjoying other things you CAN do.

I like Gouda, too ;)

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear about your arm. It's frustrating when one can't do what one wants to do. Have you tried smoked gouda? It's good. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I'm missing you! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Jim, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home