Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Knitting and Other Interesting Things

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Knitting and Other Interesting Things

Knitty Committee was Saturday. We had a nice turn out. Tracy T. brought us some books and magazines to go through, which is always fun. And lots of great items being created around the table. Polly (with her back to me), Cheryl, Norma, Mildred and Gloria, and Janet (with her back to me also).
Janet, facing, Shelly, and across the table, Tracy and Dolores.

Here is Laura, Kathy, and Becky looking through the books and mags Tracy brought. Studiously avoiding me is Bette.

And I made another DW dishcloth while enjoying KC. This one is Sugar and Creme in Fairy Tale.


And I got a couple of premie slippers done. These are really small. And today I started another DW dishcloth at my open house. I always try to do some knitting at an open house.

And we managed to make it to church this morning too! What a busy weekend! And my apologies to Kay. The YI prefers to spend every spare moment out on the porch. It's enclosed so it's not like the cats get to wander around in the backyard. But they do get quality bird watching and interesting smells.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

You sound like you have lots of energy! On a knitting note, where do you find that dishcloth pattern?

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Well, you could take an occasional picture of the YI on Bird Duty. (hint hint)

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those cute little slippers! And I second Theresa's question about the dishcloth pattern, although I refuse to acknowledge that I might actually be thinking about knitting one. (Yours looks quite nice. I'm only asking for educational purposes.)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Emma said...

The slippers are just adorable1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home