Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: More Trip Highlights

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Trip Highlights

I'd like to introduce you to my niece Sarah. She's smart, talented, and just graduated from high school with a full year of college completed also! Do I sound a little biased. All my nieces and nephews are great! At 18, Sarah really struck me with her determination and enthusiasm, among other things.



Here she is with a group of friends she brought to the hotel to pray for me. She's on the far right.



She's also a scrapbooking queen! 'm doing a Bible study on watching how you talk and hated the cover of the study book. When Sarah heard that, she redid the cover in less than 15 minutes in the hotel lobby no less! Isn't this gorgeous!
The picture doesn't do it justice. She is my youngest brother's oldest and her mom made my cat blanket.




The final highlight of our trip was at Lake Tahoe where Jim got to go soaring.






This is his instructor.


And the obligatory picture of the lake across from our hotel.


2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm a sucker for lake photos. It looks lovely and calming and relaxing! I'm glad that leg of your trip was so good!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan -
I'm so glad you were able to take a nice vacation. A change of scenery is always therapeutic. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home