Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Spinning in Norman

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Spinning in Norman

Going to Norman was great fun! Got to meet a few of the Sit n Stitch ladies, got to see some spinners in action, and got to watch a knitter become a spinner (well, two knitters).

Here is Emily with Polly:

Step 1

Step 2



And suddenly you're spinning - Step 3



The other knitter to try the drop was Rosemary, who went from step 1:



To step 3 in record time!

All in all, a very fun time! More pics tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Rosemary said...

So much fun! Although I do think my first attempt was somewhat of a failure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home