Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: No Progress

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Monday, February 06, 2006

No Progress

No progress to report today on my market squares bag. We went to Shawnee to visit and talk real estate. Left about 3 pm and didn't get home until 9:30 pm. Got exactly ONE rectangle done on the way there.

Tomorrow night will be fun! Me and Polly and Emily are going to Norman to join the Sit n Stitch group for a spinning demo. I'm really looking forward to not only seeing some different kinds of fibers being spun, but to get to put faces to blogs. That's the best part of all this. You meet someone and you feel like you already know them because of their blog postings.

So a short post tonight and probably no post tomorrow (since we won't be back until late). For those of you who'd like another group to get involved in, a new knit & crochet group has started and meets at the Full Circle Bookstore at 50 Penn Place. They are meeting tomorrow night, Tuesday, at 7 pm. I won't make this month but I am planning to make next month.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Sounds like fun - you'll have to tell us how it was meeting everyone!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

We're so glad you came to Norman for the fun! Please try to come down south any chance you get. We loved having you visit!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home