Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: I Love Entrelac

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Love Entrelac

And I hope if I keep repeating this, it will be true. No post last night because I had cast on the Market Square Bag, did the first set of triangles and COULD NOT FIGURE OUT what to do next! Very frustrating. Kay has promised to help me through it (whimper...sigh). So here's where I am:

Pretty close on the colors too. Dark purple, lavendar, lighter blue, dark blue, and yellow. Band finished, first row of triangles finished.

I just barely get the picture taken when I hear a galloping elephant heading for the table:

I was TAKING PICTURES WITHOUT HER! And she sat either on or next to this while I tried to take a couple more, just in case. She is reclining on the bag I store this project in, even as I type!

So this will be short as I'm off to make a cup of tea, pull out my dp's and try a couple of tips Kay has already sent me.

I Love Entrelac!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Uh-oh, you violated rule #1 of the knitter-feline relationship.

I'm sure Kay will be able to get you triangling away on your bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home