Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Memorial Date

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Memorial Date

Susan's memorial will be Saturday, May 17th at 1:00PM. The location is Lakeside Assembly of God, 6810 NW 122nd St, Oklahoma City. The church is east of Rockwell.

No flowers, please. Anyone wishing to might consider making a contribution to the American Cancer Society in Susan's name.

The memorial will be followed by a reception/party to be held in the church's fellowship hall. The party was a part of Susan's plan. She wanted her friends to be happy for her and celebrate her big move "upstairs!"

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, your memorial service was lovely, and you would have been proud of all who participated.

You had a loving congingency present, as was your due.

I am happy for you that you are now walking by Jesus' side as you have your conversations. When I think of you I think of the song, The King is Coming.

"I can hear the chariots rumbling,
I can see the marching throng,
The flurry of God's trumpets spell the end of sin and wrong.
Regal robes are now unfolding, Heaven's Grandstand's all in place,
Heaven's choir is now assembled, starts to sing Amazing Grace.

The King is Coming, the King is Coming, I just heard the trumpets sounding, and now his face I see. The King is coming, The King is Coming. Praise God. He's coming for me!"

I'm happy for you Susan, but oh, how I miss you.

I love you, Polly

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending prayers


we added a link at our site in the links section


thank you

the pink poodle shop

:)


p.s. polly garvey said about the song the King is coming = what a super blessing for all

:)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Eva Wilson said...

My prayers always with you, god bless you .

Regards,
Online Thesis Help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home