Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Short But Sweet

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Short But Sweet

The good news - My follow up MRI today shows I'm stable, meaning the cancer is still gone.

The bad news - I still have some sbrain welling and inflamation so on the day (today) I was supposed to be able to cut my steroid amount by half, I ended up having to double it.

The good news - Jim's sister Eileen is here for a visit and we are having a great time. Tomorrow or Saturday we are heading to Norman to check out yarn stores.

The bad news - The MRI triggered a mini seizure in my left hand so no knitting for the next few days.

Yhe good news - Eileen will be coming to KC with me this week - yeah!


4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan I'm very glad to hear of the positive MRI report. Hopefully everything else will fall into the right place soon. Have fun at the yarn shops.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan we are so glad that the cancer is still gone. But we will be praying for the other part of the problems. So nice that Eileen is there to visit, hope you have a good time visiting and I know that you will. We love you and will be praying that you will soon be feeling much better. God bless you and Jim, too. Love, Mom and Dad

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three good newses to two bad newses...and one of the good newses is so great...I'd say not bad, on balance!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I hope you had a wonderfully Merry Christmas!

I wish you and your family a joyous New year filled with blessings, health, love and faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home