Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Be Back Soon

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Be Back Soon

One last post before the hospital. I expect to be back in a couple of weeks. Then it'll take me another couple of weeks to get caught up on everyone's blogs. And I've got my hospital knitting already picked out.

I got a surprise package of yarn in the mail a couple of days ago. My sister Jan sent me the alpaca she was supposed to be knitting into a scarf. Now I'll knit it into a scarf for her. I'm thinking of using the same lace pattern as my Emily scarf, if I can remember where found it. Knitting the alpaca is like knitting kittens! It is SO soft and fluffy. She got it at Gourmet Yarns when she was out here.

No pics to post and the sole knitting content is in the above paragraph. I really appreciate the prayers and support from all of you. It makes a day like tomorrow a little easier to handle.

I love you all!

5 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Love you too....as Savy would say....BIG MUCH!

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Susan, I've been thinking of and praying for you off and on all day. I'll be praying for you *all day* on Friday and during your recovery time.

Hugs, hugs, hugs and many, many prayers for you and Jim tomorrow and until your back home and recovering.

Psalms 91:4
He will cover you with his feathers,and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Definitely sending all good thoughts your way - may the visit be painless and full of quality knitting time.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Posting too late for you to see this but I'm praying and I'll be there when you come out of surgery tumor free!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intensely good wishes for a smooth surgery and a super quick recovery! I'll be thinking about you, Susan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home