Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: Finished Yarn Pics - Updated

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Finished Yarn Pics - Updated

Posted by PicasaAnd the finished product! I love the bright colors. I'm really excited about getting the other tote bag finished so I can see how this yarn felts. I'm curious if the colors will mute down somewhat.

I ended up posting this pic with Picasa2 and am giving up for the time being. LOL

I'll update the rest of this entry later today.

Thought I'd just add a little note. The Metro OKC Knit Guild meets tomorrow at the Belle Isle Library. We start at 3pm and run till about 5pm. Several people have called or emailed about the coming. If the roads are bad - don't come! And call to be sure the library is open if you're driving more than 10 minutes.

We have a really great special speaker who will be talking about making socks, plus we will have new lamb names for our lamb logos. And last but not least, we'll be setting up our charity knitting goals.

So if the weather or the roads don't stop you, come join us. Bring a project to work on and meet some of the most interesting, talented knitters around! No dues and no membership requirements. Hope to see you tomorrow!

And the med update - not a great day. Steroids kept me awake most of the night. You'd think I'd knit faster or be able to benchpress the knitting machine, but no, the steroids just keep me awake and add nothing to my overall abilities.

But the wee hours allowed me to get some ideas about new jewelry making projects (is that my hubby I hear groaning - lol) and figure out how to work the handle for the Market Squares bag. Eventually I'll get that posted too.

5 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

how cheerful!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Terri said...

It looks like a big Easter Basket in the middle of winter.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty! I love to dye yarn only I don't want to dye yarn!! Looks like a lot of work!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

I think a felted bag in this yarn is going to be pretty. You've been such a busy little blog poster. No blog eaten here. :-)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Wayne said...

Why is Jim allowing you to start a different type of craft (jewelry), like any man has control of his wife. You people just ramble on and ignore us don't you?

Wayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home