Tracksy Web Stats A Knitter's Wonderland: The Journey Begins

A Knitter's Wonderland

(To the tune of Winter Wonderland) Needles click, how they glisten, cozy sound, as you listen, they’re stuck everywhere, sit down if you dare, welcome to my knitter’s wonderland. Yarn abounds to overflowing, countless books increase my knowing. I need every bit; I care not a whit if there’s no pathway through my wonderland! In an evening I can make a mitten, start a shawl, a sweater, or a hat. But the question to ask any kitten, is “Do you think she’ll really finish that?”

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Journey Begins

So after months of going back and forth I’ve decided to start a web journal. I have two major reasons for doing this:

First – I’m hoping the idea of someone, anyone, reading this will get me going to finish the multitude of UFOs (UnFinished Objects – a term for in-process projects, in this case knitted ones ) laying around here, and
Second – I’m ready to start honing my writing skills and doing a public diary seems a good place to start.

My plan is to post at least three times a week (more if I’m bored, or trying to avoid working or knitting, or one of the cats does something exceptionally cute).

By all means leave comments. I’m excited to see where this journey leads.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger quantumtea said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home